Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yardys Large & In-Charge in Global Battle of The Big Babmboo

Jamaica Among Countries With the Largest Penises According to Study

Apparently size really does matter and the land of wood and water is indeed blessed.

Jamaica has been richly endowed with immense natural beauty and a bright, golden sunshine that warms the land year-round. In a country where you can regularly hear the words ‘Big Bamboo’ being used to refer to a male’s most useful appendage, it should not be too surprising that Jamaica’s men did not come up short in a global study on penis sizes.

The study by Mandatory is surely making it harder and harder to dismiss the widely held belief by many that Jamaican men really do have larger than average copulatory organs.

TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Why CNN and the other wretched media do not mention this?

Comment

You know I look at the list and had to wonder that the sample size must have been a joke or there is a serious oddity here.

Here is the list of average height of males by country, as soon as I looked at this bamboo list something jumped out, Bolivia, Ecuador and Peru are on the big list, those countries have some of the shortest guys on average in the world and the population is dominated by indigenous population, lots of Incas etc so something is messed up here or there is something very unusual happening here.
      http://www.averageheight.co/average-...ght-by-country

Comment

Useless list.

Look at the most populous countries in the world, generally the ones in red, or the ones with the shortest members. Clearly, it means the twigs are having more fun than the bamboos!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

So what exactly are you saying of men short in stature?
          Peter R

Comment

Good point! But I believe that, JA per MAN has more children than PER MAN in China? But I'm just guessing!
            Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              Useless list.

Look at the most populous countries in the world, generally the ones in red, or the ones with the shortest members. Clearly, it means the twigs are having more fun than the bamboos!
              Wooooiiieee.....Mi Clavicle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
              X