Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangle your hometown bwoy Pataki

enter the race.

Lazie this is someone who cut NY education budget so many times even when the economy was growing.

Didn't do bad job but wasn't great either.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Better than Cuomo?
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

which Cuomo???
      He had the economy growing in the 90s and early 2000s. Kept clear of scandals but was not very good at communication and make a lot of cuts in some areas and taxes constantly went up.

He was not loved but was not hated. Don't see him getting any traction. His communication is not good, and I can't see right wing supporting him.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        which Cuomo???
        He had the economy growing in the 90s and early 2000s. Kept clear of scandals but was not very good at communication and make a lot of cuts in some areas and taxes constantly went up.

He was not loved but was not hated. Don't see him getting any traction. His communication is not good, and I can't see right wing supporting him.
        Heard him talking recently, don't have much to say other than blame Obama. This presidential race is now like the 100 M heats at the Olympics. Every country have a runner.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
        X