• Show
Clear All

• Miss Lou

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OH6gYqrFLdQ
    Peter R

Thanks, PR!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Peter R,dis is the type of video will guarantee losing your job,I have something to do and I made the mistake of opening the link ,and the rest is history.
      HL,I might need a job,I mop floors well and may even include washing plates to land a job.
      I met her when I was six,I am sure at that age I met many people(well all the female adoring friends of mommy)but lost forever are those memories,not so with Miss Lou.If you are smart enough you will punch holes through lies,not so with truth.Mis Lou is a matriarch,she is what is urgently needed today,the realest person amongst us.
      I learnt some things today that i should have been taught in school.

Comment

Mi Aunty, nevah fraid fi advertise di talk inta-national, love di ooman bad. Salute to Aunty Lou.

Comment

only a pity JBC got rid of her archives. Thanks Peter.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Do you know how to wield a paint brush? I have a place to paint and the quote killin' me...
            Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              only a pity JBC got rid of her archives. Thanks Peter.
              How do you know that Assasin? Why would a radio station get rid of Ms. Lou's archives. Who did they give these valuable records to?

Thanks.
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Common knowledge, HL. To be specific, I think it is the Ring Ding tapes that have been taped over.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

WTF
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Is it anything like mopping floors?
                    Suh you roll and I cut?
                    I have done it before but I must tell you everyone told me I had more paint on me than on the walls.

Comment

JBC have no archives. They threw it away or gave it away. Can you image what "Ring Ding" "Dread at the ControL" to name a few would be worth in the right hands? Not to mention the cultural wealth to our children.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Common thing in those days HL. Tapes were expensive I guess, lol.

I remember Tony Cozier saying that some international cricket journalists contacted Barbados for the tapes of the historic Yagga Rowe innings of 302 at Kensington Oval. They were told, sorry dat scratch long time!
                        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                          Is it anything like mopping floors?
                          Suh you roll and I cut?
                          I have done it before but I must tell you everyone told me I had more paint on me than on the walls.
                          LOL
                          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

At least you know what "cutting" in is, that's a good start!
                            Peter R

Comment

you actually seem to care??!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                              X