Cleveland police officer acquitted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleveland police officer acquitted

Nothing has changed in 150 years. Well, not really true. Back then, they wouldn't even get charged! Oh well!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/05/24...after-officer/

BLACK LIVES MATTER

I know why they did not stop,they realized the cops were bent on killing them.
    I think the decision to have a trial by Judge tilted everything in the defendant's favour.
    A blatant miscarriage of justice,they simply do not care.
    Other than taking a loooong time investigating only for it to end with we just do not have enough evidence,the federal govt should withhold funds from states infamous for questionable police killings,at the very least,cut all federal funds given to those police departments.
    Last edited by Rockman; May 24, 2015, 07:57 PM.

Comment

Given what's been going on, why would any black person stop?!?!

And why did the prosecutor single out one police officer for the murder charge or whatever it was? What were the chances that they would have confirmed that his discharged bullets actually killed anyone?!?

I like how the Baltimore prosecutor cast a wide net. Something must get ketch.

I pray!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

he shouldn't have been charged in the first place...if they didn't charge the other 12 officers who fired 127 shots why would they charge this guy?

Comment

Working...
        X