Obamacare critic gets sick, changes his mind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obamacare critic gets sick, changes his mind

Last year, for example, we were introduced to a Philadelphia-area man who was convinced he wanted no part of the ACA, based on coverage he’d seen on Fox News. But when the man ran into health trouble, a friend convinced him to give “Obamacare” a try, and he soon after had life-saving valve-replacement heart surgery. Had he not changed his mind, the man later said, he “probably would have ended up falling over dead.”

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-s...anges-his-mind
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I could never understand people who are so tribal that they oppose or support programs or whatever that they themselves may become intimately apart of.

So, there are those who were against Highway 21 or supported the toll on the new Causeway because they didn't live in Portmore. Their circumstances change and all of a sudden their points of view change.

Time for us to support the good, whatever colour shirt it wears and oppose nonsense at all times!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

And while these ignoramus continue to do what Fox News & Far Right politicians tell them, Ted Cruz (the face of the Far Right & Tea Party) has signed up with Obamacare......Do as I say, not as I do.

Comment

As the good Yankee glove-man would probably say, some things you never need until you need it!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
        X