No announcement yet.

Prepare for the Battle of Baghdad -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched something several years ago that made reference to the dismantling of the whole middle east including Israel through wars to create a new Entity, but that was alluded to be a Western construct, from mi si ISIS mi start pre.

Comment

Originally posted by 1of1 View Post
      I watched something several years ago that made reference to the dismantling of the whole middle east including Israel through wars to create a new Entity, but that was alluded to be a Western construct, from mi si ISIS mi start pre.
      Let's just say that they're hidden agendas and VERY powerful hidden forces in play.... We can only offer some educated guess about their ultimate goals. They move countries and governments around just like chess pieces in a game.

But history and an insights into their soulless nature must be our guide in understanding them

Some seem to believe only in what they read or see in the 1000% manipulated media tho... Mek di frog dem gwaan bwile

One of my faves:

“Some people make things happen. Some people watch things happen. And then there are those who wonder, 'What the hell just happened?”

― Carroll Bryant
      Last edited by Don1; May 22, 2015, 07:51 PM.
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
      X