Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Automobiles: Soon to be merely Networked Robotic Devices

Why Today’s Automobile Industry Looks A Lot Like IBM in 1985
    Posted 15 hours ago by Tien Tzuo (@tientzuo)

Editor’s note: Tien Tzuo is the co-founder and CEO of Zuora.

With the number of mobile phone subscriptions shortly expected to exceed the total global population, what is the next great connected device going to look like? Hint: It’ll have four wheels.

Gartner predicts that there will be 250 million connected cars on the road by 2020. That means one in every three cars on the road will be connected. By then, digital diagnostics, infotainment channels and enhanced navigation systems are expected to constitute a $270 billion industry, up from $47 billion today.

The only problem is that, now, the automobile industry is looking a lot like IBM did in 1985
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Think Swks and Mbly. Give me your thoughts on this.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
      Think Swks and Mbly. Give me your thoughts on this.
      Sure.

But I'd first have to know what those phenomena are

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Sorry man, I thought you were into tgeharacthe stock thing. That is Skywork solutions and Mobileye, very much at the heart of the Iot business end to end, from rf devices from swks to highway and road signs and devices interacting with vehicles which is what moly does, a small Israeli company with interesting potential, don't take my word for it do your own research.

Comment

Why unnu don't exchange private messages?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

http://www.mobileye.com

Check this out.

And this is partially how the devices will communicate.
            A company called Skyworks Solutions.

http://www.skyworksinc.com/downloads...s_overview.pdf

Comment

Sorry man, I thought you were into tgeharacthe stock thing. That is Skywork solutions and Mobileye, very much at the heart of the Iot business end to end, from rf devices from swks to highway and road signs and devices interacting with vehicles which is what moly does, a small Israeli company with interesting potential, don't take my word for it do your own research.
              Lots of things out there to know. Guess I had no particular reason to know about that

Comment

http://www.mobileye.com

Check this out.

And this is partially how the devices will communicate.
                A company called Skyworks Solutions.

http://www.skyworksinc.com/downloads...s_overview.pdf
                ok boss

Comment

It ties in directly with what your thread title states and also I am giving you an idea!

Comment

It ties in directly with what your thread title states and also I am giving you an idea!
                    Mi si dat...an' mi apprecilove dat puppa

Comment

If you can't beat them, then buy them.

Comment

I think Sass should take a look at this.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

If you can't beat them, then buy them.
                          I prefer the make your own model. Dats why my focus is on enabling yutes in innovation and fostering a culture of MAKING useful things

Until we Black people change our thinking (all about CONSUMPTION) and our daily practices (mostly useless yappin' about nonsense, Babylon TV-watchin', singin', dancin', playin' games etc. ...and generally worshipin' all Things Babylon) ...we will continue to be NOWHERE in the global scheme of things

Sorry..that's not correct, we are somewhere... We're the Globally Despised, Pitied, Wretched of the Earth

Most seem very satisfied with that situation. I beg to differ

Comment

Yes, fully agree, just remember the buying I am talking about is the one that makes money for you and family.

One of The main differences in this accumulation of resources or wealth is that black people do not invest enough in stocks or real estate enough as opposed to 'white people' who do so in more significant numbers and with more intensity.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/18/bu...says.html?_r=0

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/13/us...worth-gap.html

Comment

That is true. We do not invest in anything much. Pure consumption we deal with, buying things that depreciate in value over time. High income is not converted into wealth and so when the income stream dries up there is nothing left.
                              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                              X