Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Ahead Christie, go ahead...

http://nationalreport.net/chris-chri...arah-palin-vp/

Chauvinist! Is he suggesting that she cannot run for president?!! Sarah, are you gonna take this? Show them all up ... Run for president for yourself!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

oh yeah//...

You root for the Cowboys...F#CK YOU!

Christie went to Lambeau FIeld in Green Bay with Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones, at 10 "Game Day" burgers (3 1/2 pounds each), then tried to close all the bathrooms.

Comment

LOL. The Green Bay sewage system hasn't been the same since. The city should send him a bill.

Comment

Weak- desperate , I said it and i will say it again , the massive amount of candidates is an indication of a weak republican field, Hillary will destroy them.What the media doesnt want to tell you is the plethora of candidates demonstrates the repugs inablity to find the center, they are tripping over themselves and it will only get worse.

A suh me seeit, dont believe the hype , the revolution will not be televised.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
          X