No announcement yet.

As I was saying about "Self driving Car"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next time buy American. Get you a Jeep Grand Cherokee or a Ford Explorer. You would not be having those nagging little issues.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Had a Jeep Cherokee and it ride like a Donkey cart to me. I could feel everyone a the Brooklyn potholes when I went there. Turned me off Jeep. Remember in 2006 Land Rover was owned by Ford.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I did not recommend the Jeep Cherokee, I said the Jeep Grand Cherokee. The Cherokee I have heard a lot of complaints about, even their current one.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

yeah I notice you said the Grand, but back in the days I got the Cherokee and it turned me off totally. The ride was horrible. Cheap to maintain but damn you have neck ache and back ache after a good ride
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
          X