No announcement yet.

France to cancel Haiti's debt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

exactly. we cannot afford to abandon it.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

debt forgiveness was also considered a waste of time as was the decriminalise/legalize ganja movement...

shoot, even gay marriage to rhatid.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I know for a fact that Jakan slave owners were comped to the tune of £20m!!! We covered that in history class. The slaves used to sing 20m for them and nothing for us!

Comment

Monkey, token money. It wont go further than that...not least because dem nyam off the money and bruk now!
          Last edited by Willi; May 12, 2015, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Exactly.

They have already given tons of mostly self serving "aid" money and dat nyam off by our licky-licky so-called leaders.

Comment

perhaps. would you tell Haiti to reject it on that principle?

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                I know for a fact that Jakan slave owners were comped to the tune of £20m!!! We covered that in history class. The slaves used to sing 20m for them and nothing for us!
                Nutten strange....Nutten Change.

Babylon Shitstem is a Vampiya....Sucking the Blood of the Suffara
                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

No, tek the token and use it wisely.

Not much more forthcoming...

Comment

you have my support on everything you said.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

It would seem that it wasn't black people that built the pyramids in Egypt. I wonder what would be said if Europe publish works where after the fall of Rome. Africa enlsaved Western Europe. Did W europe cry for reparations?

Are these giys aware of what really happened in 1492.

On Haiti : It's fact that Haiti has over 20 billion USD in copper and gold. France is slated to help develop in terms of mining. Then there is the other big one (over 100 billion) not really concrete. The minerals mentioned was known as far back as early 20th century (hence Papa Doc being able to stay). Haiti seems to be the richest guy in this region for years.

Comment

your first paragraph is nonsense.

Comment

did you read the second and third?

Comment

Nope.

Comment

Lol, unoo romp rough!
                              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Heh heh! Dem have a fourth?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                                X