• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barak Obama is a jobs killer!!!

Oh wait ...
    The unemployment rate dropped to 5.4%, its lowest mark since May 2008

http://money.cnn.com/2015/05/08/news...-up/index.html
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

That son of a bishop!
    Where is Horti when you want him?
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Right here boss....everything good.
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Some said the Affordable Act was a job killer. It may have its flaws, but in the absence of any other healthcare legislation, it is what we have.

Numerous positives, banned denial of coverage based on preexisting medical conditions, youths up to age 26 can be on parents health plan etc.
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

I threw my support behind the OC for a few simple reasons. One of my main one was denying people because of pre-existing conditions illegal. I was also happy that many people who did not have coverage would now have. Lastly, the Republicans could not put forward a viable alternative.
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
          X