Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These Folks still won't learn: Photo seen around the globe

J’can drug mules nabbed at NY airport

Romario Lewis - Jamaican man charged with smuggling cocaine in his underwear

NEW YORK (CMC) – United States Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officers have arrested a Jamaican national with about 70 pellets of cocaine in his stomach as he arrived at the John F Kennedy (JFK) International Airport.
    CBP said officers “had a hard time swallowing” Gyan Damian Morgan’s story after he arrived on a flight from Kingston, Jamaica on April 19.

CBP said that, during the course of inspection on Wednesday, officers noticed that Morgan, was “displaying numerous signs of nervousness.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...-at-NY-airport
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Romario Lewis did his job and should be commended. His role as a diversion while the real drug dealer glided through immigration and customs can't be overstated.

I mean, who on God's green earth seriously transports drugs like that? SMFH!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

he wont do it again for sure! someone has learned. I wonder what tipped off the customs people, the funny walk?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

True. This is either genius or incredible stupidity.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          he wont do it again for sure! someone has learned. I wonder what tipped off the customs people, the funny walk?

Funny walk fi real, probably wondering if it gonna drop out
          Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
          - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
          X