X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HipHop super producers the Justice League & Tess Chin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0Ab6jGakKM

Potential Billboard hit?

It will get her some attention but I am not that impressed. I think she needed to start a little lower and then build up. It is a throw back to the late 70s early 80s, I hope nobody nuh sue her like Pharrell and Thicke. It is good enough to get some spin and some attention though.

Good luck to her.

It seems like a real personal thing when I listen the lyrics. LOL!!!
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

It showcases her voice, which is a good thing. I agree with the comments made that it needs a good retro video.

Maybe a lawsuit from a big name 70s soul star would be good promotion, LOL!

Somebody call Aretha nuh?
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

wonder what bricktop thinks?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

that song is trash...it is devoid of passion...she never love Cuffe...obviously

Comment

T-r-a-s-h

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
              T-r-a-s-h
              This from a man that was hyped about (Potential) Kid? Really dude?
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

thank yuh!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I like it. She and her team need to really push this to white radio. When I hear it on the stations in my neck of the woods then I'll know that it's a hit.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

You have to at least drive down to Westchester. LOL!!! or take it to a DJ down a Newburgh Front Street. Hi Front Street use to be hopping back in the days.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

It's still hopping. Lovely during the summer time.
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Mi brethren them play in a reggae band every Tuesday on the boat and if you nuh reach by 8pm you can't get on. Good to know that it is still hopping. Use to be one of my spots.

Comment

Some heavy money generate down on that riverfront. More time you can't find parking for your boat or car.

Comment

Yeahman I know. You have Pizza place up there with Goat milk cheese and shrimp etc. Best Pizza I ever had. More expensive that you regular Pizza place but very good. I really miss those Pizza. On a Friday or Sat it Jam bad.

Comment

Yup, gourmet pizza. Expensive but worth the money.

Comment

Working...
                              X