Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assasin, are you currently in Turkey?

Did you just send me this e-mail?

I appreciate your kind response, Am out of Country to Turkey for a short Business Meeting, I have a little problem here, my card didn't work here...I tried about 5 different Machines but all to no avail. I am stranded here I don't have any money with me right now to sort my bills, so i was wondering if i could get an urgent loan of ($1,150 USD) from you or any amount if not all. I'll refund back your money immediately I get back in 3 business days.

Let me know if you can help me out.

Wayne

BLACK LIVES MATTER

that must be agent sasqo

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Mi only eat Turkey.

Mi can give you my address fi send the money still. LOL!!!

If you get that from my email address let me know as there must be a virus or hacking taking place.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Just send the man the money and shaddup or just send it to me mek me pass it on.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
        X