No announcement yet.

So, bail for the 6 accused cops ranges from

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The master of sitting on both sides of a barbed wire fence,where is the JFJ ?...lol
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Generally?!

I always, most of the time, choose my words carefully!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yuh know, if yuh wasn't Karl son, mi woulda wonder how yuh suh fool.

(The old "two birds with one stone" move!)

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Thanx for the compliment.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I agree with Dershowitz

Gamma please feel free to lend your legal mind (although) a di Queen law you study...lol
            I believe the State rush to charge these cops just like in Florida; so now I am wondering if they conspire to do this when police are involved so the police can get acquitted. No legal precedence permit these officers to be charged for murder probably gross negligence at best or some form of manslaughter. Moreover, the rioting does call for the cops to seek venue change ala New York
            Bronx shooting and Los Angeles Rodney King...Watch the ride the cops will be acquitted or free after appeal. Cops and venue change always result in favorable jury selection in an affluent cop friendly never discriminated against, view cops as saints neighborhood.
            The officers will argue Voir Dire is impossible in the city of Baltimore which is presently majority minority residents./////
            Last edited by PeeJay; May 5, 2015, 07:49 PM.
            "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

He would have to be privy to the information the State's Attorney has,and in a sense sh is still waiting for reasons to file new charges,those charges are as at that date filed,Personally,I think his time would be better served unearthing the don'ts based on an undeniable failure to get officers indicted elsewhere.Pity she will not file a defamation suit against him,systematically careless.

Comment

He didnt say there was a rush to judgement in the eric garner case or the Brown case ,as far as he was concerned the racist ,political grand jury worked.unnuh wake up, these elected officials make political decisions ,whats happening is the face of justice is getting browner and its being led by black women,every decision will be questioned,scrutunized,Lynch just visited the young lady probably brushed her up on her paradigm on how to play the game.

The mistake she made in making political statements seems like a noose to hang the lady,we will see how this plays out.
                Last edited by Sir X; May 6, 2015, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X