• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL..Observer appropriates my "Global Tectonic Shift" line

...Not the 1st time I've seen Observer writers plagiarize mi tings

Those with money will continue to make the rules
    Sunday, May 03, 2015

Brasilia, Brazil — Leaders of the BRICS and South American nations pose for a group photo at the BRICS summit at Itamaraty palace in Brasilia on Wednesday, July 16, 2014. Back row (from left), are Uruguay’s President Jose Mujica, Peru’s President Ollanta Humala, Guyana’s President Donald Ramotar and Colombia’s President Juan Manuel Santos. Front row (from left), are Argentina’s President Cristina Fernandez, Russia’s President Vladimir Putin, India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Brazil’s President Dilma Rousseff and China’s President Xi Jinping. (PHOTO: AP)

THE tectonic shifts in the distribution of global economic activity and the consequential reallocation of geo-political power require either technical, managerial and political change in traditional development banks, starting with the World Bank, or the emergence of new development banks.

If these changes are not forthcoming, the traditional development banks will be marginalised and their role diminished. The BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa) have led initiatives to form new development banks as a reaction to the lack of change in economic governance arrangement in the existing development banks.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

and more relevant to most of us, those with no money will obey the rules, with the occasional permission to loot and burn down their own communities of course.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
      and more relevant to most of us, those with no money will obey the rules, with the occasional permission to loot and burn down their own communities of course.
      Yuhseeit...Sharpton and other so called Black leaders of his type are completely on the wrong track

They mostly deal with the media "sensation of the day" like killings or riots that Babylon Media picks up... i.e the distractions from the substantial (everyday) underlying problems in our communities

There is no Marcus to lead us but fortunately he showed the way... So we, the more aware, must do what organizing & teaching that we can in his spirit.. i.e. Less YAPPIN SPORTIN SINGIN & DANCIN.... ...More ACTION

How that organizing & teaching overcomes the massive blanket of Babylon Media Propaganda & Garbage our people are wedded to is the key question

One way is to make the teaching EXCITING... like robotics for example
      Last edited by Don1; May 4, 2015, 01:22 PM.
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
      X