Ok we've now educated The Termites-perhaps things may change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok we've now educated The Termites-perhaps things may change

Should this occur @ scale (doubtful) ...It would be the most important reform in the sector since Joshua's "Free Education"

Not that most people would be aware of the huge significance

Thwaites happy, industry leaders to spur growth of STEM academies
    Monday, May 04, 2015

EDUCATION MINISTER Ronald Thwaites has appointed several industry leaders to spearhead the transformation of selected technical high schools into Science Technology Engineering and Mathematics, or STEM academies that will produce people qualified for employment in several sectors of the economy.

A STEM academy is generally an institution that uses science, technology, engineering and mathematics as the base for the structuring and time-tabling of its programmes. In the upper school -- grades 10 and 11 -- students will be offered competency-based training to make them "job ready". In the lower grades STEM, along with Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET), will be emphasised in the curriculum. Over time the school is expected to be transformed into a STEM Academy, the ministry said
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Well, let us see. It is the first real TANGIBLE move I have seen to give STEM some focus. There has been a lot of talk, something we are excellent at, but this has the makings of something transformative. Those of us who want to see this happen need to do all we can to make these pioneer academys a success.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
      Well, let us see. It is the first real TANGIBLE move I have seen to give STEM some focus. There has been a lot of talk, something we are excellent at, but this has the makings of something transformative. Those of us who want to see this happen need to do all we can to make these pioneer academys a success.
      yuhseeit

I'll post my STEM Academy model concepts when I'm done drafting the website

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Nice.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Free Education ?

Nuh wondah it flop...

Comment

really

Comment

Working...
            X