Wait ... look like if a man from farin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait ... look like if a man from farin

neva say nothing people wouldn't believe? How many times I've heard Dr. Gomes and Mrs. Sobers talk about the ineffficiency of how autopsy is conducted? NUMEROUS! But as soon as non Jamaicans say it, we start scramble.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Not true! Non Jamaicans have said it, but they belong to Amnesty International, you know, that criminal rights organisation.

And those times when they said it is some likkle dutty foot black bwoy did dead.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      Not true! Non Jamaicans have said it, but they belong to Amnesty International, you know, that criminal rights organisation.

And those times when they said it is some likkle dutty foot black bwoy did dead.
      I stand corrected then. Wasn't aware they had touched it too.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Yuh never check di link mi gi unnu yessiday?

Seeityah again: http://www.jamaica-gleaner.com/pages...ton/index.html

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I actually saved it. Plan to guh through it when I have some time. I did however take note of the diagrams.

Comment

To me, it was murder. Even if dem a criminal, I will never subscribe to having a police force with that kind of authority.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
            X