X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Officers charged in death of Freddie Gray

Okay ... find dem guilty now nuh?

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/marilyn-m...h-freddie-gray
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Obama will get the blame.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Conviction for criminal behavior, rarely!
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

I'm upset that, unless that one office is found guilty of the "heart murder" charge, all the other charges carry 10 year maximum sentences. Judges like to have sentences run concurrently so even if they are found guilty on all charges they may spend even less than 10 years behind bars!

I'm getting ahead of myself here. We need convictions here!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          I'm upset that, unless that one office is found guilty of the "heart murder" charge, all the other charges carry 10 year maximum sentences. Judges like to have sentences run concurrently so even if they are found guilty on all charges they may spend even less than 10 years behind bars!

I'm getting ahead of myself here. We need convictions here!
          Let the protests start here ... "Cop Lives Matter!" .... oh wait .... "Only Cops Lives Matter!"
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

The people who have joined that ****ery including the "blue lives matter" crap are just dumb asses!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
            X