X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golden Krust recalls patties

Golden Krust recalls patties

http://bronx.news12.com/bronx-based-...ies-1.10355473
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

I guess it has everything to do with the dough,I am concerned though because they might be using John Crow eggs!

Comment

what th'??!!!

'splain yuhself

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

An egg is an egg as far as they are concerned.
        Chicken egg to make dough use in beef patty may offend people that eat beef but not poultry,and then there is ALWAYS that cost effective angle.I said JC egg as an exageration,hopefully it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
          Chicken egg to make dough use in beef patty may offend people that eat beef but not poultry,and then there is ALWAYS that cost effective angle.I said JC egg as an exageration,hopefully it is.
          Rockman, what the hell yuh talking bout?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            Whew ... I just figured it was too deep for me.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I swear...X need to ask Rockman which part him get him hi grade from. Cah X bush weed no gi him nuh kinda overstanding di way Rockman does.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                  LOL
                  TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

A recall of any product is not good.

This company is well established...so management will have to deal with damage control, public relations and corrective actions.

Hope it works out well for this good company.
                    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Rockman, the yellow color of the beef patty crust is due to turmeric.

It has nothing to do with eggs.
                      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                        Whew!!!
                        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Thanks for that info,HL,which part of the patty is egg likely an ingredient?

Comment

Working...
                          X