Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JFJ - Attempted Stabbing at Board Meeting

JFJ meeting ends in uproar

One of the members, who served on the interim board of JFJ, has threatened to kill all the newly elected board members.

At the AGM, held at the Immaculate Conception High School on Saturday, where voting for a new board took place; a member offered himself as a candidate for board director, but did not amass enough votes to join the 12-member panel.

Upon realising his loss, he launched a physical attack on a returning board member, hitting her twice and overpowering her in a tussle.

Armed with a screwdriver which he aimed at the woman, he had to be pulled away from her and taken outside.

Expletives

As if that was not enough he began spewing a litany of expletives and verbal attacks on those who had gone to keep him at bay.

"I will kill all of you and go prison, all you new board people. I will mek blood run if that is what it take....," he said.

http://jamaica-star.com/thestar/2015...ews/news4.html

Before y'all start getting ideas, at no time have I ever sought a leadership position with Jamaicans for Justice!

Perish the thought in your mischievous minds!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Hope you get some help Mo.
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Susan responded well.
        What I m trying ti figure out is why on more than one occasion,foundation members relentlesly fight to secure their positions and tge hierarchy of the organization?

Comment

Whew,it wasn't you,Mr Pesident.

Comment

Lol. Thanks!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

No matter the type, organizations will always have humans fighting for power.

Comment

Ever since them try bottom up the little pickney them, it has been all downhill. Look like the bench did shallow, once Gomes step back.

Rough year.

Comment

Yep
                  "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

I'm thinking there are too many Labourites in the JFJ. That's the sort of thing they resort to all the time.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I find it rathr oeculiar in tbis case though,in fact I am leaning towards immenent,inevitable policy changes because the organization unwusely embraced policies that were unacceptable.A dedcision was made to prioritize funding.We will see though.

Comment

Not nice, Me! That was not their agenda. And you know it.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

you call it "early stage sensitivity training" instead of bottom up the little pickney them?

Is like lightening strike them since. One Gomes pickney get stab, the next one get lock up when him buss shot after prostitute, mother have to step back and then the organization look like it out fi collapse from civil war.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
                            you call it "early stage sensitivity training" instead of bottom up the little pickney them?

Is like lightening strike them since. One Gomes pickney get stab, the next one get lock up when him buss shot after prostitute, mother have to step back and then the organization look like it out fi collapse from civil war.
                            oh my. Sum Ting Wong. dis nuh righted atall
                            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

...what is JFJ...?

ThankX
                              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
                              X