RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unnuh see the pictures of the GLENMUIR girls?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not saying that, but why should they NOT graduate. Am I misunderstanding this. is it that theyare not invited to the gradudation ceremony or they wont get there graduation diploma?

Comment

Don't know which one it is.

Schools have always tied good behaviour with graduation, so this is nothing new. And I agree. Many students have used the fact that they might be headed elsewhere to cause trouble after their exams.

It's a just a ceremony that is treated as a privilege by the school. I'm sure they will eventually get their diplomas.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Come to think of it the diploma don't really mean anything in the context of higher education or gaining employment (or does it?) Better them hope that them pass dem GCE and CXC Otherwise, is double jeopardy!!
        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

Since I got my diploma donkey years ago I have never looked at it since graduation day. Don't even know whe it deh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Listened to a radio program last night. Not once did anyone mention what a teacher may or may not have done. Not the Glenmuir past student, Dr. Heather Little-White, or any of the panelists. They all focused on the students, parents and society.

And we here on this forum...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mo, that was exactly my point. They
              are too casual about access to information. They haven't seen the importance of the info age. Did you see the ripples of one scandal to the banking sector? I'm sure the good Dr. do little white isn't aware of present technologies and its impact on information, hence they will bury their heads in the sand and yada, yada. Tell the doctor that instead of looking at society, look at what has altered it. The same thing may or may not have happened in her time but was there a means for someone in Russia to know two days after? Tell the panel to put that in their pipe and smoke it.
              Quote:" It's better to look under the lamplight, when we know the object of quest is beyond the light into the dark".

Comment

Lawks, Jawge. What di hell yuh talking bout now? Nuh sorry fi wi, Jawge. Nuff a wi deh pon di cutting edge of technology. As a country, we ignorant, but there are is an educated middle and upper class, no mind how small, dat is quite current.

Thanks for caring though.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                X