RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unnuh see the pictures of the GLENMUIR girls?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unnuh see the pictures of the GLENMUIR girls?

http://jamaica-star.com/thestar/2007...ews/news1.html

I not posting dem cause unnu a go run mi down bout mi a pedophile and ray ray boo boo but they are in a waord interesting

It would have been deleted if posted here.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      It would have been deleted if posted here.
      Why? Unnuh fraid a woman? These girls were not forced to take these pictures so mi nuh fraid fi look.

Comment

Suh di ting set, dawg!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          Suh di ting set, dawg!
          Is this YUTTIE or MOSIAH?

Comment

heh heh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Careful Bricktop!!!Are the photos legal? What is the age of these girls?
              The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Time View Post
                Careful Bricktop!!!Are the photos legal? What is the age of these girls?
                Probably illegal but so is smoking Ganja.

Comment

How did the pictures reach the Star? By the teacher? Situations like this should be handled at the school/student/parent level and not in the national news. Worst yet on this forum.

Comment

"The pictures, which were taken about three weeks ago when the students were about to go on break from school, surfaced about a week ago. They were discovered by a teacher who found them on a student's jump drive when he was about to do an information technology examination"

More seriously what good and what right does the school have in stopping them from graduation. I think has indecent has it may have been it was on the student jump drive and that I think raises an issue of privacy. But to stop them from graduating is totally rubbish. Suspend them yes but give them there diploma. Sometimes adults acts as they as never made mistakes and is them same one pack up church on weekend.

Comment

OJ, there a million reasons why a school can be justified in not giving them their diploma. The whole country has seen these video clips with the students in uniform, at least most of the time they were in uniform. Privacy is one thing, but is not like the teacher went snooping around in someone's knapsack.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Why did the teacher make them public??

Comment

I doubt very much that the teacher made them public.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
                            Why did the teacher make them public??
                            Very good question. I really think the teacher/school could have been handled the situation differently, and the pictures should not have ended up in the Star or wherever (although me nuh see dem).

This action was between students - quite unlike the case with the adult from the famed Church.

That teacher have any pickney??
                            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                            - Langston Hughes

Comment

I agree if it was the US, the teacher
                              and school would be in big trouble. The kid that got caught with the pictures did not post it on the web after the teacher took it, the pictures are now circling the globe. They have no respect for people's privacy the teacher, principal and other admin staff should be gone. What if the teacher was pulled over by the cops and searched;what they found is a digtal camera or flash drive with some x rated pictures (it then found its way on the wb)? He/she would be crying out that the police is unprofessional and his rights has been violated. I'm not for a second condoning with the students, but they have been scarred for life in the info age. The students were wrong; and you can see that because of lack of judgement they made a mistake.That doesn't mean that they should be debased in that manner. I don't think all of JA fully grasp the info age.

Comment

Working...
                              X