• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The GOP thinks (as do all politicians to one degree or

other) that citizens are fools.

-------------

Clinton e-mails?

Well howdy-doo? Are we to think that emails being stored on a US Government server are 'pure' and those stored on personal servers are not?

Well Mr. & Mrs. GOP politician please give us your private servers?
    Thank you!

---------------

Clinton's and the possible 'scratch my back, I'll scratch your back' relationships?

Here are some questions the citizen, who the GOP thinks are fools, ask themselves:
    - Is there one politician out there who does not do some of that? ...do I do any of that in my life/as I go about my 'daily living'?

- Is it the amount of the returns that make 'it' bad? Are there little lies, little sins? ...separate and apart from big lies, big sins?

- Do you have to ask for 'return favours'? ...'do your friends'?

- Well Mr. & Mrs. GOPer? How about a 'digging' on relationships between you, your family members, friends and persons and entitles with which you have a relationship...all those and benefits you or any of those derived or is now reaping?

So what do you say to this -
    In Defense of the Clinton Foundation

Monday, 27 Apr 2015 04:51 AM

By Christopher Ruddy

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/cli...#ixzz3YWcIrhzP

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

The Repugs know they don't have to substantiate or prove anything. That's not what smear campaigns do.

Compare for a second how Bill Clinton has continued to serve America's best interests abroad with former President Jimmy Carter, who has not always done so.
    Any attempt to slight President Carter's contribution to humanity, however slight, is a huge turn off for me.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

And they (politicians generally) have good reason for thinking that...because it is largely true.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
      X