Manning's School - Well Tilla, dis his wah Bugs, Grace & mi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manning's School - Well Tilla, dis his wah Bugs, Grace & mi

cum hup wid pan, bout, faar Manning's!!!

www.manningssfl.com

May I publicly tenk Islandman for assisting with good stuff from his late father's archives!

Thank you, sir!

May also tenk HL's brother, Victor, for his brilliant project concept, M365!
    Last edited by Karl; April 24, 2015, 02:36 PM. Reason: Correction spelling!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Big up yourself too King Karl.

They don't make them like you anymore!

Excellent job.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Happy to help out. I kept those photos all these years even though I didn't know most of the people in them, because I have so many memories of my father telling me about life at Mannings. It feels like I kind of know them!

I still hope to meet the Surgeon sisters one day, he said Carol was the best all-round student he ever came across. If you know anybody that has a contact for them let me know.

Good job! I will be following closely!
      Last edited by Islandman; April 24, 2015, 07:34 PM.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

noice
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
          Happy to help out. I kept those photos all these years even though I didn't know most of the people in them, because I have so many memories of my father telling me about life at Mannings. It feels like I kind of know them!

I still hope to meet the Surgeon sisters one day, he said Carol was the best all-round student he ever came across. If you know anybody that has a contact for them let me know.
          Carol is a MD in Canada, I think!
          I shall get you the info...Ja soon
          Hey you waited all those years a little more time is nutten!

Valerie is in the good ole USA! Medical field, I think!

Good job! I will be following closely!
          Tenk yuh, sah!
          We try!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
            noice
            Tenk yuh, sah!

...and we are currently contributing to JC.
            One of 4 high achieving past students sisters is at JC pushing unnuh tuh di TOP OF THE WORLD!

Comment

Next is a talk with Ryan at MC to get that City on a Hill fast forwarding to di TOP OF THE WORLD!

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                Big up yourself too King Karl.

They don't make them like you anymore!

Excellent job.
                Hear di narcissistic Karl - They sure do not!

Tenk yuh, fi di sah!
                The work continues!!! http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/i...ons/icon14.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                  Tenk yuh, sah!

...and we are currently contributing to JC.
                  One of 4 high achieving past students sisters is at JC pushing unnuh tuh di TOP OF THE WORLD!
                  Noicer!
                  TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Well done boss! I am impressed with the project.
                    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
                    X