Hugh Masakela is my new hero!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    I hate weaves but if I were to take a hard and fast stand against it there would be few women left to talk to or take picture wid.

You'd be so all alone eh dear
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

Oh well - I don't give a damn how I look to anyone anymore
      - Langston Hughes

Comment

Well to be honest -- some of the weave head them make you SIGH
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

I can deal with the weave dem dat help some women add some body to dem hair when VO5 not able to assist. But when dem weave longer dan Crystal Gayle hair...and why is di ugliest girl dem dat have the longest weave? It not helping dem pulchritude none tall!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

distract and conquer .... yuh suh busy looking at the weave the UQ don't get to register.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
              distract and conquer .... yuh suh busy looking at the weave the UQ don't get to register.
              LOL!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Seems So

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                So he wants to dictate to women what they should wear? sounds like an arrogant *******.
                Good point, as usual, Lazie . I guess Masakela needs to find some new source of relevance, hence this stupid statement.

Comment

Only a few people on here gave any credence to Chronixx right to speak out including Islandman, myself and HL. Not many more.

But this guy have a right to the same freedom. Even though both of them need to consider their tone and choice of words.

What is the alternative?

http://www.hindustantimes.com/world-...1-1332326.aspx

Both are just entertainers. If Comedians had said the same thing, would we be laughing or going after them? Anybody who want to base their lives after entertainers and their opinion, while many not living "right", so be it.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                  X