Hugh Masakela is my new hero!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    If Chronixx had said it, we all would be agreeing that he has a right to his opinion.

As for Chronixx, his playlist has been suspended until further notice. Wrenk!
    "we all would be agreeing that he has a right to his opinion"

Check the facts. As much as I love some of his music, did I agree with his comments regarding Garvey issue with the President? Don't hurt yuhself now.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I don't recall what your position was with Garvey and the POTUS.

Point is, why can't you respect Masakela's right to an opinion re weaves?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I don't recall what your position was with Garvey and the POTUS.

Point is, why can't you respect Masakela's right to an opinion re weaves?
        How can I respect his right to his retarded position, when he cannot respect the woman's freedom of choice?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

The same way people can respect Chronixx' right to be rude and ignorant to Barack Obama and the people of Jamaica!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The same way people can respect Chronixx' right to be rude and ignorant to Barack Obama and the people of Jamaica!
            .... retards .... okay!

Comment

Aha!

Was just trying to make a point. I don't respect opinions "just because" myself. Eediat opinions get no respect from me.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Wha man kyaan bun a fiyah?

Comment

Originally posted by myYout View Post
                  Wha man kyaan bun a fiyah?
                  Fi dat? Clearly you need a hobby bredren.

Comment

He respects he right to choose but is disgusted by the choice. Check yuhself bredrin. They are not mutually exclusive

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                      He respects he right to choose but is disgusted by the choice. Check yuhself bredrin. They are not mutually exclusive
                      "He respects the right to choose"

You know that for a fact? The women are simply asking for a picture that they will keep, not for him to be their partner.

Comment

I hate weaves but if I were to take a hard and fast stand against it there would be few women left to talk to or take picture wid.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

they have a right to wear the weave, does he have ANY rights? e.g. the right to decide whether he wants to take a picture with someone or not?

rights don't flow one way bredrin.

I can agree with you on this, we must carefully consider the choices we make as to potential ramifications but that does not derogate from your right to make a decision to do something that is not criminal or could unlawfully cause harm to someone else.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

as long as you are prepared for that consequence, what is the beef?

Comment

Exactly, take your stand if you must but be willing to deal with the consequences.

Freedom of speech and freedom from consequences of speech are not the same thing. I have noticed that many, probably most, people do not understand the difference.
                              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

dat funny, bwoy yuh a beat mi bad. Yuh nevah si dem ooman wid di fake yeye lash dem, ugliest ting ah evah di see.

Comment

Working...
                                X