Hugh Masakela is my new hero!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
    in NY they are the ones that mostly own those stores, I have noted that over the years. haven't you?

I think la Sharpton (funny if it really was him) mentioned that ... maybe it was chris rock...
    I think the Koreans have the monopoly on Black beauty products including hair. i would guess for the entire USA.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by myYout View Post
      an di yeye lash business, dats does **** mi off. Fiyah fi dat!!

"Fiyah fi dat!!"

Seriously bredren?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

yes, his version is so well crafted it all most sounds like a new song.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQFBb64rhrI

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Thank you sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
              Love him live also. His live Grazing in The Grass still blows me away.
              Try this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8o5Z4iPZpU

HL

Comment

Stimela!!!!!!!

Comment

"Hope" is his seminal work.

Comment

shosholosa ku lebentala, stimela e south Africa ....

ok the actual words

Shosholoza Kulezo ntaba Stimela siphume South Africa Kulezo ntaba Stimela siphume South Africa Wen' uyabaleka Kulezo ntaba Stimela siphume South Africa
                    Last edited by Gamma; April 22, 2015, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Wu woooooooo!
                      Chu, chu chu.

Comment

It is a heck of a stance,yeah in unusual era of man wanting to be woman and vice versa,I still thinks she wears weave because she thinks I like it,well now she knows otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
                          HL, that event was for the PRODUCERS of hair care products.

The CONSUMERS of those products were busy getting their hair "did"
                          .......jus gats to take serious thing tun

HL

Comment

disabuse yourself of the notion that women dress for men ... they do not. they dress for other women, to show them up (oneupwomanship). if a man likes it, that is a bonus.

consider this: you are going out with your wife/girlfriend and she puts on a fabulous outfit that you cannot help but compliment her on. she gets to where you are going and someone there is wearing the exact same outfit (they may or may not look better in the outfit than her) ... her first instinct is to leave to go home and change despite what you may say to her .... some will rip it off the other woman but ALL will become self conscious.

Comment

LOL! Very true and an excellent example!

The other side of that is when a woman gives you a hard time about how you look it is less about YOU and more about how you reflect on HER!
                              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

If Chronixx had said it, we all would be agreeing that he has a right to his opinion.

As for Chronixx, his playlist has been suspended until further notice. Wrenk!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                                X