X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I agree with this guy, he has

a point.

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/c...s-record-stand

My opinion too,but my significant other shared her opposing views with me ,she said Garvey is a little more than an activist,he is a national hero for a country,and the relationship between the US and Jamaica has a sketchy past,encouraging admission of guilt(confirmation)and amendments are therefore a welcomed start.

Comment

Well as Lalah points out; a pardon would rob Garvey of his cult like mystique
      (hero or not).

Comment

Not really,Mandela!
        Besides,the conviction was solely to lessen that mystique among the same lacking sect you see as at risk of losing prestige if the conviction is overturned.
        For me,it is a way for tge US to make up for prior maltreatment,if they do not jump on that opportunity then they remain unrepentant,it ALL on dem.

Comment

You can't rob that mystique, history documented he was jailed,deported and soon to be pardoned, more so redemptive justice. That is a hell of a mystique, be it staying as it is,Rasta caan lose.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

"be it staying as it is,Rasta caan lose." So mi seeit to.

Comment

Working...
            X