H.L & Miss- Torian ...yuh think this bredda is a Weed- X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H.L & Miss- Torian ...yuh think this bredda is a Weed- X

A herbalist, a smoker , an addict , a zombie , if no why , I can hear myself echoing through him at times ?

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/16/opinio...-sanjay-gupta/
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

On the subject of weed,worth noting is the Rasta embracing the plant from day one.Rasta could have bowed to the pressure and distant itself from weed in the thrust for conquering new worlds but they did not.
    In a world where women are unnecessarily embarking on superficial, lame attempts to be even more appealing,the rasta say leave the 'war paint',you are most beautiful in your natural form.My sisters are responsible for buying over 70 percent of beauty products.

Comment

You are so right on this Rockman..

Rasta said eat natural and leave out the processed food. We laughed...then Babylon put an "organic" label pon some fruits and tell us that it is worth twice the price for it, then we accepted it.

Rasta said the weed is the healing of the nation....we said he was smoking too much. Today everybody is shouting medical marijuana from the mountaintops.

Rasta said "Look to the hills from whence cometh my help" and spoke of the spiritual connection with nature. Now everybody talking bout protecting your environment

Maybe I should take another look at the life and works of H.I.M

Some Hippies say pretty much the same thing, that a lot of what they promoted in the 60s and were riduclued for is now mainstream
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

a lot of hippies are now themselves mainstream!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

That is true.

I should also add that probably most importantly, Rasta said Jesus a didn't look anything like the image we see in most churches. That was almost blasphemy for most of the 20th century.

Personally today the hardest thing for me to do on the rare occasions that I attend church is to look at that false image and keep calm.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
            That is true.

I should also add that probably most importantly, Rasta said Jesus a didn't look anything like the image we see in most churches. That was almost blasphemy for most of the 20th century.

Personally today the hardest thing for me to do on the rare occasions that I attend church is to look at that false image and keep calm.
            The hit show The Bible on Sunday nights on NBC---- I cannot watch for that same reason.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Rasta tell dem all di while,ahhh sah.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

rastas have gone from .... black heart man, to dutty rasta to reggae superstar to one of the most iconic images in the world today ... and this in my lifetime!!!

respect due to the rastas for raisng the question, why couldn't we be the children of Israel? if an image is being ascribed to the supreme being, why is it in the image of our oppressors? we are not the children of a lesser god and so we hhave to right to see god in us and ourselves in god. do you know what that does for one's dignity and self worth?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                  A herbalist, a smoker , an addict , a zombie , if no why , I can hear myself echoing through him at times ?

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/16/opinio...-sanjay-gupta/
                  Weed-X, me come 'ere fi jink milk...me nuh com 'ere fi count cow.

You can gwane cheer-lead for marijuana. I am looking at getting an economic foot hold-- now that Georgia has passed a marijuana leglislation...
                  http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local...na-bill/nd48Q/
                  Last edited by HL; April 17, 2015, 04:18 PM.
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

X pected ,Wall street herbalist ,tek Miss Torian wid yuh, he can be your first client ,Im need a draw ,bad!

Comment

Working...
                    X