Whappen to DweetSweet???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I miss Shatta Cleve.

He made things lively and inneresting....
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

mi tink is sumting else.. Don2 did involve suh any clock coulda strike deh suh..

Comment

HL....

Originally posted by HL View Post
        Don't forget Miss London (I think).

Mosiah and his band of warriors run 'err off the forum.

Different politics if i am not mistaken .....
        HL, Miss London hasn’t been forgotten. Check my list above carefully.

(Incidentally, placing Jawge’s name on that list was an error on my part, as Jawge still posts, albeit infrequently.)

Comment

Re: Shatta Cleve

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          Ambassador
          Mark
          Shatta Cleve
          Shelly T
          Matta
          Q
          The Bolton Wanderer brethren
          Westman
          Coach
          Check my list, Matter (or Matta) is there. That was my biggest online bredrin back in the day.

I didn’t forget Shatta Cleve, but I didn’t include him because I thought he had simply changed his pseudonym to X.

Comment

No Shatta totally different from X.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Woooops!!! sorry Sir! Just saw that you did.

Have a nice weekend!

cheers!
              Last edited by HL; April 11, 2015, 03:53 PM.
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

My rasta mentor
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

There was a White, early in the days...
                  ...remba seh som a doooze men-shan-ed deh ear unda difah-rent name!!!!
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Historian View Post
                    ....and who can forget the infamous Booma (lol)!!!! The great man was eventually banned!

Historian, no member by the name Booma was banned on this forum. Maybe he existed in the open forum ran by Paul Marin, but if you check the membership, no member is registered on this forum as Booma.
                    I remember the guy, but not on this forum.

Just click on "Members List" at the top of the forum and check the members who are registered. It shows all registered members, irrespective of their status.

Many folks did not register with this forum as this forum had the tools to exercise some control over the bad behavior.
                    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Someone told me recently that the person who was Booma now post under a different name and is still on the forum. I will not disclose his current handle just in case he wants to keep it that way. He made a new start folks, turned over a new leaf...
                      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Interesting....
                        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                          Don't forget Miss London (I think).

Mosiah and his band of warriors run 'err off the forum.

Different politics if i am not mistaken .....
                          Yes, Mosiah and Don2.
                          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

The Warbus was from LA. X is related to Karl…NYC based.

Comment

Working...
                            X