Jawge yuh nuh Shame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jawge yuh nuh Shame

Prezi box yuh inna yuh face wid im china policy ,im tell unnuh straight ,tek wha unnuh can tek from china juss mek sure wi naah get use,furthermore im say same guh fi me (USA) yuh nuh shame ! bout amerrica a guh kill wi if wi move too close wid China.Has it every crossed your mind that america wants China to increase trade in its own backyard ,America benefits !

Like mi say , jamaica forgein policy should be based on interest not friends and the president agrees.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

I saw where he said legalization of Ganja is not a silver bullet but didn't see where he said take all you can from China. Where on the town hall meeting? Thanks.

Comment

Watch again comprehension isnt one of your bright spot.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I know, that is why you must tell me the hr.min sec on the tape. Thanks.

Comment

Prezi say nuh gi nuh man nuh fish,teach im fi fish ,sidung and watch,no bathroom or snack priviliges , focus , if yuh belly a gripe yuh or yuh wan shhhhh,swallow yuh spit and shhhh inna yuh pants, but watch it ,dont move.

Comment

[quote=X;516030]Prezi say nuh gi nuh man nuh fish,teach im fi fish ,sidung and watch,no bathroom or snack priviliges , focus , if yuh belly a gripe yuh or yuh wan shhhhh,swallow yuh spit and shhhh inna yuh pants, but watch it ,dont move.[/quote]

X -- you gonna make me fall off the chair
            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
            - Langston Hughes

Comment

Mi figet fi tell im fi open im ears and listen, afta im sidung and bind im belly fi watch . yuh know jawge,yuh affi spell it out.A hope im ketch sumptenn,all im a focus pan is mama P and she nuh inna di room.

Comment

I feel motivated to help you. What is apparent is that you don't listen very carefully. You have to listen to a sitting President when he speaks on foreign soil. Yes if no strings are attached. Will China give Ja anything for free with no strings (not evea vote requirement at the UN)? Exactly listen carefully. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhGrq7QPTKY#t=1m25s

Bam said nearly 70 million Lazie say dem tief two. Listen carefully.

Comment

Jawge,Obama is the best US president,he distinguished himself solely on domestic matters.Would the CIA operations that dethroned Jamaica get his okay today?
                  People that have vested interest in foreign affairs do not have the luxury of ignoring them,the IMF is just as relevant today as it was back then.

Comment

Working...
                  X