I have nothing against Lisa Hanna but

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have nothing against Lisa Hanna but

as past memer of the DMFC, I think this is an insult to the icon. I can understand wanting a beautiful face with brains on the minister of tourism ticket (no offence Mrs Ossamba) but come on. The PNP has no beautiful women with brains within its ranks? I also think the people of SE St Ann. desreves more respect. for years they have shown their love for that party, now their vote is being taken for granted. I can say this; if you guys really know how those people are loyal to the PNP you would be shocked. I can tell you this; they will not vote JLP but they might not vote none at all. I may just need to go to a PNP meeting to scope out the women there (only looking) don't tell me the JLP has a lock on all of Ja's pretty women On a serious note: Politicians should give respect and honor to loyalty and not take it for something to be used. I think Lisa would add value to the party but not in the way she is coming in. It's causing too much rift and this might just be the wedge that splits the party. I really hope cooler heads prevail here.

BTW is wha Lisa bright inna? do unnuh nuh kill mi or trace mi off, juss school di country bwoy here. Thanks

... but thats the problem. Dem more loyal to the party than they're loyal to themselves. No wonder Portia can treat dem like 5hit.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Boss nuh say dat cause Yuh
      must respect the people's undying love for their party. That's their tradition. Some Jakans love their high school than themselves (it's the best thing ever happen to them) some love their church. I know NannyP respects loyalty because when all was agianst her in the race for Presidency paulwell was theonly member with portfolio that endorsed her and I see you guys and the media day in day out trying to tell her to diss Paulwell. I have deep respect for friendship and loyalty and its when things may seem down (not up) I look who is for me in the heat of battle. I just hope cooler heads prevail on this one because it's looking as if Lisa can just ride in on a safe seat (fact is the people not into JLP, it's better if they put Natasha, then you would see even most elderly coming out to vote in that constituency) to govt. This can tear up the party

Comment

"The Prime Minister herself could hardly contain her anger, at one point telling the far from docile gathering: "If the party should lose South East St. Ann and the election as a result, the wrath of the country will come down on South East St. Ann."

That sound like respect of loyality to you? The amount of times Paulwell fock up, he should have been sent into exile, but then, him is a comrade ... suh focking up is the order of the day. Omar crashed the financial sector and unuh see him as the best finance minister.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Portia hairspray toxic? Or she lick har head?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I can understand the PM's
            long term strategy of nation building but Lisa's timing for that constituency is a bit off. Lazie you say you are from St.Ann but I don't think you were born there. Those people in Moneague are fiercely loyal to
            the PNP (without any gunman telling them to do so) it's just their tradition. I think they deserve more respect on the issue. Hey if they want Lisa then that's another case completely but they deserve the respect of not just being given someone.

I didn't know that Omar Bankrupted the financial sector and cause it to crash. When was this Lazie? I know that Paulwell caused more people to get hired in Mobay but you will not see this in the news. IT'S ON THE INTERNET THOUGH.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
              long term strategy of nation building but Lisa's timing for that constituency is a bit off. Lazie you say you are from St.Ann but I don't think you were born there. Those people in Moneague are fiercely loyal to
              the PNP (without any gunman telling them to do so) it's just their tradition. I think they deserve more respect on the issue. Hey if they want Lisa then that's another case completely but they deserve the respect of not just being given someone.

I didn't know that Omar Bankrupted the financial sector and cause it to crash. When was this Lazie? I know that Paulwell caused more people to get hired in Mobay but you will not see this in the news. IT'S ON THE INTERNET THOUGH.
              Agree about Lisa...sound reasoning.

Omar did nuff things like that. I know nuff inside stories...

Comment

The amount of money Paulwell dash wey coulda put everybody a Mobay and Kingston to work. From the Telecom money to IT to factory in St. Thomas, Buff Bay IT and so many others.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Boss nuh say dat cause Yuh
                  must respect the people's undying love for their party. That's their tradition. Some Jakans love their high school than themselves (it's the best thing ever happen to them) some love their church. I know NannyP respects loyalty because when all was agianst her in the race for Presidency paulwell was theonly member with portfolio that endorsed her and I see you guys and the media day in day out trying to tell her to diss Paulwell. I have deep respect for friendship and loyalty and its when things may seem down (not up) I look who is for me in the heat of battle. I just hope cooler heads prevail on this one because it's looking as if Lisa can just ride in on a safe seat (fact is the people not into JLP, it's better if they put Natasha, then you would see even most elderly coming out to vote in that constituency) to govt. This can tear up the party
                  Is this why the Cartoonist always depict Paulwell as Portia's baby, withthe soother (or a nipple bottle) in his mouth
                  Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                  - Langston Hughes

Comment

Yep. Funny thing is Patterson wouldn't fire him either, a wonder why?
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Jawge, its a lucky thing you're not a scientist because your conclusions are always WAAAAYYY Off! I was born and raised in St. Ann. The garden parish produced great men like Bob, Marcus, Burning Spear and of course ... Lazie.

Comment

What a good thing him never goh a Cornwall..we would have to go back and delete him name off all the records there....he he he
                        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                        Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                        X