X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THe Townhall link Obama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=6287&v=XwLjtyyVfEY
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Bag a lang talking.. Show Me the Money !!

Comment

I was watching to see you guys hijack di ting,thank God.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

US$75m fi chop up 'mongst we and the Trini's and the rest
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

steuups.. Chiney spen dat pon gas fi di heavy duty equipment...

Comment

Which 'guys' yuh referring to ??

Comment

This president moves silently, in other words you havent a clue what he has under the table for Jamaica, I am sure peter has made that case.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhGr...ature=youtu.be

Comment

Thanks. Good link, I'm still slowly going through this town hall speech.

I came away very impressed. Firstly Bam is in touch with today's youth around the world. Bam brougt out the fact that the youth is not interested in the confrontation style of governance (especially towards Cuba). Bam also brougt out the fact that the youth of JA want to see growth, transparency, and accountability. They have to be patient though. Patietnt until those exchange programs come into effect. A similar move was done in the 90s for Brasil and Chile and the rest is history. Do not under estimate the network and connections that he promised from these exchanges.

The old style of politics is dead period. Look what transpired between Ja and Barbados over the Shanique Myrie case? Had it been these young leaders who were trained at the same tertiary institution and networked across the region the results would have been better. I think the matter would have been settled in an intelligent manner without the courts. Crime is also destabilising the region and these young people have to give the govts. time to cripple crime or else their dreams won't be realised. Better yet they must offer solutions to steer their nations from crime.

Bam came to teach the region how to fish. Giving you fish will only leave you helpless because after you eat, you will only want more.

Kudos to PSM for setting this up and seeing the value of the youth to the region's future.

Comment

I wonder if this visit and this speech to our young people can inspire a productive change in Jamaica? I like what he has to say at 1:36
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I think it will. I was really impressed with the minds that were gathered there. See even athletes such as Bolt, Fraser-Pryce et al were there. It's showing JA that this is the new way to take. Everyone is a leader in there own right, work togather in order to build your country (forget the hand outs). This meeting was historic.

Comment

Sweet mouth and pretty speech can do all dat. Mi haffi try it!

Even athletes??? Miss Shelly done have her degree from 2 years ago and I am pretty sure will go back for her Masters in a few. Shae have more "rights" to be there than plenty.

Comment

See you are out of touch with the youth. It's not about how many degrees you have. It's about the desire to lead, start your own business,foster a new idea and implement it. I guess for you Mark Zuckerberg shouldn't attend? (won't event talk about the founder of paypal)

Willi seriously leave the "millennials" business alone, you clearly don't understand them.

Comment

Ahhh Shelly have foundations and open business long time. low mi sistrin.

Millenial bizniz, Mmmhhh where did i hear that before...oh yeah.... the NEW ECONOMY, when dem samfie people money with dot.com madness.

If you dont know yuh history, yuh bound to repeat it.

You have a lot to learn about leadership...OBVIOUSLY.

Comment

Working...
                            X