RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Benjamin Netanyahu certainly not pleased with this deal!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benjamin Netanyahu certainly not pleased with this deal!

Iran nuclear framework is a 'grave danger' to the world, Netanyahu says

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/03/middle...ear/index.html
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

ignore bengiii. LOL!!!
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

He is an extremist like Dick Cheney and the other neo-cons who are desperately seeking another war. Israel should go & fight their own wars.
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        ignore bengiii. LOL!!!
        Earlier this morning I was talking to someone who is of the Hebrew persuasion (according to him) and he is of the view that the President is not being friendly to Israel. I left it alone.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

80% of NY Orthodox Jews voted for Romney in 2012, similar to the figure of 90% of whites in Mississippi who voted for the moron. Nuff said....
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Also, the figure for Jews overall was about 70% who voted for Obama. Jews tend to be more liberal & vote democratic.

Comment

Scott Walker for president.

This is driven home by a new interview that Scott Walker gave to a Wisconsin radio personality, in which he said that not only would he undo any deal with Iran on his first day as president; he would do so even if our European allies wanted the deal to continue.
              Walker had previously said that he would undo any deal with Iran on his first day. But radio host Charlie Sykes asked him a good follow-up question, and this happened:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...-allies-think/

Comment

Working...
              X