RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum dead...Assasin, start a fight nuh...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum dead...Assasin, start a fight nuh...

or is Rocky who is always up to suppe'n .......
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

This forum could do a lot more, but almshouse reigns.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Re: Forum dead…Assasin, start a fight nuh…

Originally posted by HL View Post
      or is Rocky who is always up to suppe'n .......
      For all my life I have tended to largely ignore the viewpoints expressed by Rastafarians. Granted, religion is a serious thing, but like most religions, the Rasta man’s views tend so often to be characterized by myopia as well as a steadfast clinging to an outdated tradition. To cite merely one example: as a little boy growing up, I often listened to the old, backward-thinking dreadlocked men calling “modern” Jamaican women’s makeup, “war paint”! And I could give dozens of other ridiculous examples!!

But for one marijuana-overwhelmed poster on this forum to be constantly reminding us of the “wisdom” that Rasta men espoused is to be taking us back to the best-forgotten past, and I mean not merely the very early 20th century, but also decades later, like the 1970s and the days of Joshua’s confused government!

For heaven’s sake, this is the twenty-first century!

HL, you asked for a war and, as a friend, I can assure you that I granted you your wish, my brother!

Comment

mi nuh usually pick the fight at all sah, but some man nuh like fi reason so them start the name calling and accusing because them have the wealth of knowledge to expose mi to
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Weak......yawwwnn...rasta nuh inna lip service , and labalaba.

Rasta tell unuuh all di while, come again .
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Suh ...you 'fraid fi kall name?
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Rasta more sophisticated than that brethren. two words for you "Marley family".

Nuff people a talk but use rasta fi cop out. Nuff a dem a part time ras, at their convenience.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
              X