Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New York's finest!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGSrGmHsT8s
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Upon hearing the sequence of words I made the wrong conclusion as I watched on the news last night.

""the only reason you're not in handcuffs and going to jail and getting summons in the precinct is because...." (my thinking) ... you ain't black.

Turns out he said something different.

""the only reason you're not in handcuffs and going to jail and getting summons in the precinct is because I have things to do."
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Where were phone cameras 50 years ago!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Lazie this cop was placed on modified duty because of video

Plus he is alleged to be a habitual abuser in the same manner he displayed towards the Uber driver.
        "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
          Plus he is alleged to be a habitual abuser in the same manner he displayed towards the Uber driver.
          Modified duty? Still a get him big salary? How about setting an example and firing him? Oh wait ... if dem can put a man inna choke hold pon video and still walk free ... this is nothing.

Comment

You can't fire a loser, protected by union.
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
              You can't fire a loser, protected by union.
              Isn't there an anitibully law in NY? Charge if for that and take it from there. If you or I did that to another citizen they'd find something to charge us with.

Comment

LOL, good one, and of course very true.
                "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                X