Feeling sad: There was this Latina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeling sad: There was this Latina

security officer who always told me if I didn't behave she would take me down. Just found out she has moved on to be a correction officer.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

just before yuh bad behaviour eh? your loss yute man! OR .... you could behave REALLY REALLY badly and get a free trip to visit her!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      just before yuh bad behaviour eh? your loss yute man! OR .... you could behave REALLY REALLY badly and get a free trip to visit her!
      ... a that her former colleague said to me .... do something to get a free trip to see her .... naah. Let us see if they will replace her appropriately.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

you nuh hear what HL said yesterday. The replaced Crystal with a man fi give him his pleasure. LOL!!!

Be careful what you wish for Lazie.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

so much pleasure he felt like he was gonna implode! DANG!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

LOL!!!!
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Hehe
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
              X