Mama P on Babylon Genocide.. from the Belly of The Beast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mama P on Babylon Genocide.. from the Belly of The Beast

"My soul remains tortured..." - PM Simpson Miller at unveiling of slavery memorial

10:50 am, Thu March 26, 2015

The ceremony to unveil the Permanent Memorial at the United Nations in Honour of the Victims of Slavery and the Transatlantic Slave Trade

Prime Minister Portia Simpson Miller was one of the featured speakers in New York on Wednesday, March 25, at the unveiling of a permanent memorial at the United Nations in honour of the victims of slavery and the Atlantic Slave Trade. Below is the main text of the Jamaican Prime Minister's address:

Today is a significant day in history, especially for Africans at home and in the Diaspora.As Bob Marley sang: “There’s a natural mystic flowing through the air. If you listen carefully you will hear.” I stand before you today with mixed emotions: celebrating the ultimate triumph over the inhumane conditions of the Middle Passage and the reprehensible economic and social architecture of plantation slavery.

At the same time, I, the proud daughter of the Ashanti Queen, Nanny of the Maroons, cannot ignore the unspeakable tragedy of the many millions who succumbed to the dastardly conditions, and whose memories now pave the annals of our history.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007
Working...
X