I must admit I like this new look

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I must admit I like this new look

for Portia. The cartoonist dem deh pon a rampage lately.

"Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Still, doh, the cartoonist a play it safe. Him could really mek Portia look like a donnette, but him know di backlash him woulda get. She look more like dracula in that get-up.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The question is "Why is she asking "Eddie''?

Comment

Dons and donnettes - birds of a feather. Who best can offer advice about what should be worn when in those positions?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
          The question is "Why is she asking "Eddie''?
          Exile, you've never seen a cartoon of Seaga yet? Check the attire!!

"Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Ok, I got it! But shouldn't Bruce be the 'new' Don? Is the cartoonist suggesting that Eddie still run tings?

Comment

Being the leader of the party does not make you a don/donnette. Portia is now a donnette because of her highhandedness in the Lisa Hanna appt. and perhaps some other things.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You must edify me in what it takes to make a Don these days.

Comment

Edify? Or Eddify?

Heh heh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

you want to Eddie-fy him inna this one don thing
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yow Exile. From Eddie's own mouth, allegedly, he told some folks who were trying to speak up in the party leadership, while he was still leader, that there was one and only one don in the party. So, he has been referred to as "One Don." It all fits in with "One Order." Then I am sure you know he is very close to Portia. Of all the politicians in Ja, the two are closer to each other than they are to any other. They have a very strong liking and care for each other.
                      "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Working...
                      X