X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farrakhan Versus Mike Wallace on Nigeria

I am not a big Farrakhan fan but this is real:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq4aQdaxBcM
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

If it was not for the perm.. mi woulda join dem !

Comment

LOL
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

That should have sent Mike Wallace into retirement!

HL needs to see this.

Oh, and btw, Farrakhan is another of my heroes, alongside Al Sharpton.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I don't buy into a lot of his conspiracy theories. However, Farrakhan is right on in his view of America.
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Mosiah, sad that this is the first time you are seeing this 60 Minutes piece. I have seen it years ago when the interview took place.

BTW, I was at the Million Man March on Oct. 16, 1995.

For years I used to carry around the good Rev. Al Sharpton business card in my wallet....

Why the 'ell do I even bodder...I validate myself-- so sit down an' shuddup poster Marshall.
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

i alwaysfelt that the FBI had agents planted at that there million man march ...

same way they kept tabs on MLK by planting a mole within his inner circle.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

That's a FACT!!!
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                  Mosiah, sad that this is the first time you are seeing this 60 Minutes piece. I have seen it years ago when the interview took place.

BTW, I was at the Million Man March on Oct. 16, 1995.

For years I used to carry around the good Rev. Al Sharpton business card in my wallet....

Why the 'ell do I even bodder...I validate myself-- so sit down an' shuddup poster Marshall.
                  Why is everyone putting words in everyone else's post?!? Is Karlitis that contagious?!?! Where did I say I was just seeing this interview?!?!??!?!?

You need to bother, Poster HL! Because we all see you as a hopeless sellout! Prove that you are not!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                    Oh, and btw, Farrakhan is another of my heroes
                    Oh, stop trying to kiss up to him, Mo! You're just hoping he'll save you a seat on the giant spaceship when it finally arrives!
                    "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
                    - Xavi

Comment

Originally posted by Zeppo View Post
                      Oh, stop trying to kiss up to him, Mo! You're just hoping he'll save you a seat on the giant spaceship when it finally arrives!
                      I have that in writing already!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Why is everyone putting words in everyone else's post?!? Is Karlitis that contagious?!?! Where did I say I was just seeing this interview?!?!??!?!?

You need to bother, Poster HL! Because we all see you as a hopeless sellout! Prove that you are not!!!

Wooooiiieee mi Uncle Booker Tom!!!
                        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

I have that in writing already!
                          Well done. Booking in advance is always a good idea when it comes to the Mother Wheel!
                          "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
                          - Xavi

Comment

Working...
                          X