Anybody watching Empire? I have enjoyed it and plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody watching Empire? I have enjoyed it and plan

to keep watching. It is well written and funny too.

Last night’s episode garnered the highest rating for any regularly scheduled broadcast drama since the October 1, 2009 episode of Grey’s Anatomy
    It is great to see Taraji P. Henson doing her thing in prime time. She is a very good actress!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQVcMb7QhmY
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Hmmmm, thanks for the heads-up. Saw the ad for this program--but paid little attention.

I'll check it out on DEMAND.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Ever since I saw the promo, I added a reminder .... haven't missed an episode. Oh, nobody calls her Taraji anymore .... strictly Cookie!
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Cookie have the Cookie. Best show on TV by far. It includes a little of everything. Fast moving but quality programming and acting. I just wonder how they get so many superstars in it as guests.

Some good acting too.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Team Cookie. Love the show. The storylines could be developed some more as they have some good materials to work with. The casting is excellent and so is the music, by Timbaland.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Team Cookie. Love the show. The storylines could be developed some more as they have some good materials to work with. The casting is excellent and so is the music, by Timbaland. Glad to see an almost all black cast getting such high ratings for a drama.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Yes, its addictive.

As one reviewer said, it makes no sense and its a train wreck, but we love it same way.

Comment

Its the black Dallas! LoL

Comment

Working...
                X