No announcement yet.

Sass, how is your research coming, to prove that Giuliani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm agreeing with you, but I'm saying I'm ready to shoot down his crap too!

Badadan!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I am sure other cities were above average, and many were below average.

Relevance?
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

But the crime rate dropped. If Stop and frisk was the only method use then I would agree with you.

The fact is Rudi was not a very nice man and many complained about him but you can't deny the fact that before he came to office Manhattan was overrun, and he weakened the Mob bigtime. Give me the NY today over the one of 1990. It is not just Rudi but if he lead it for 8 years in the heart of the turn around, I don't see why he shouldn't get any credit at all.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

That would be like Repugs saying Clinton is not responsible for the economic growth in the 1990s, because Reagan and Bush 41 did the dirty work and Clinton just allowed the policies to have an impact so he really did nothing.

What a silly idea!

But wait minute, they did say that!

http://www.cato.org/publications/com...economy-stupid
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

[QUOTE=Assasin;511339

. Can live like everybody else or I would hate my own flesh. [QUOTE]

In other, more accurate words...... Ignorance is bliss :-)
            Last edited by Don1; March 5, 2015, 04:40 PM.
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

You think Nelson Mandela a carry everlasting hate.

The time I take to spend on hate, I take it thinking about positive things and how to overcome.

you can hate and try spread your crap, I have things to do.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The idea is he was given credit unreservedly,I guess he is entitled to what is left.
                That is why I asked you if it is likely you will give him less credit than before given the revelations..

Comment

Should be undeservedly.

Comment

I could never match the great Nelson Mandela in anything. So I will continue hating people like Giuliani and Bruce Golding.

My hatred of the two gentlemen have not hindered anything. My mother, bless her soul, would disagree, but a suh!

I see this blind love of a racist Giuliani as preventing us from giving Dinkins his due. Dinkins was a decent human being who never defended murderous cops. But apparently, being decent and soft spoken are two traits that don't get you very far in politics. Ask Jimmy Carter.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You notice I always said it started under Dinkins? Something I will never forget. Dinkins was a decent man, and maybe not cut with the political claaath that many of the NY politicians are made of. Yes again a very decent man.

I would never put myself with Mandela but life throw curve ball sometimes and if you consume yourself with hate, you will never fulfill your own potential. Just cut and go through and leave the hate for others.

If Mandela can forgive those people, who am I, who can't forgive for lesser things?

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                        I would never put myself with Mandela but life throw curve ball sometimes and if you consume yourself with hate, you will never fulfill your own potential. Just cut and go through and leave the hate for others.

If Mandela can forgive those people, who am I, who can't forgive for lesser things?
                        Sass, don't talk sense to me, plz. It just don't sound normal.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                          Sass, don't talk sense to me, plz. It just don't sound normal.

LOL. An example of the broken clock theory perhaps

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                            You think Nelson Mandela a carry everlasting hate.

The time I take to spend on hate, I take it thinking about positive things and how to overcome.

you can hate and try spread your crap, I have things to do.
                            GWAAN SASSAFRYAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Gwey and lef mi bredren!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

How yuh mean?

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                                Gwey and lef mi bredren!

Gwaan Don1!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X