Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All who say to forget FINSAC

It seems like Y P Seaton never did.

I hear he carried the government to court and a court award him 5 billilon dollars for what happen sometime in the 1990s because of how they handled his money.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/colum...court_18400119

Some one need to tell him to move on.
    Last edited by Assasin; March 4, 2015, 12:16 PM.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re72di5phM0
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Haha. Man love call up man name but them can't talk serious business. All them want draw mi in a suss suss.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Move on! As fact, Wignall has suggested that YP Seaton was

told just that.

Perhaps as practical matter an agreement can be reached whereon the parties arrive at mutual terms to dispose of GOJ's liability? Hell!...it is in the interest of both parties so to do. Certainly from a private citizen's position of 'strength' it seems practical 'to go' for that=a 'mutual settlement'.
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Settlement? Isn't there a judgement of the court?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Karl not too sharp enuh

Comment

I would love if Seaton sells the debt to JRF,give the Givt a dose if its own medicine.
              Govt collect taxes and to declare tax exemptions,Govt is perhaps the single largest land owner,why is the emphasis of settlement on precarious paper currency?

Comment

Tell that to Mr. Seaton. Them lucky more people never take it up, we would have had a bankrupt country.

Comment

Working...
                X