So the Justice Department has released their findings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So the Justice Department has released their findings

about the racial bias of the Ferguson PD.

Justice report finds systematic discrimination against African-Americans in Ferguson

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/03/politi...ion/index.html
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

The thing that had me laughing was the email in which one predicted that President Obama won't be president for long as which black man keeps a job for 4 years?

Why didn't the Justice Department reveal the name of that comedian?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

So negative stereotype garner a laugh from Lazie so I guess

Those who were there and the person telling the joke achieved their objective. Even a black man will find it funny. The circle never ends Lazie mi a start fi lose off u as a conscious thinker and a person of meagre brain activity in a functional way.....That should not be laughed at or even skin teeth..Dem joke deh kill people....
      "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Comedian is putting it mildly.
        Thsoe are some very interesting findings,cross the board changes have to be made based on tge discoveries.This is where we will determine if there are any boundaries at all.

Comment

I think Lazie was laughing at the fool who wrote the email since Obama did more than 4 years.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I understand just trying to rile Lazie who always preach of

his rationality towards politics...especially Jamaica's ...
            "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Working...
            X