So young Ventura ....R.I.P

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK cool
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

memba him from KC days. He was a good cricketer also. RIP Fortis. sad to hear.

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
        I have often noticed former athletes who don't adjust their high sugar/carb diet after their playing days are over and as a result they pile on the weight.
        Tell me about it!

Sorry to hear about your loss, Forumites. I did not know the gentleman.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mi tiad fi tell unno..its all about the Omega 3 and 6 in balance.

What X says is good, but often not sufficient.

tek sleep and mark...

Comment

Watch forks over knives .

http://www.forksoverknives.com/the-film/
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I like this, but it does have a basic flaw. You need protein, essential fatty acids and minerals as the foundation of health...to go along with a varied and healthy diet.

Let food be thy medicine, while recognizing that good unadulterated food is HARD to come by nowadays so supplementation is crucial. Chelated/ionic minerals, EFAs, Co-Q10, Probiotics and quality whole Vitamin C (not just ascorbic acid, but bio-flavanoids as well) plus Vit D3 are all a "must"!...unless you live in the countryside of Jamaica and get the pure stuff.

Comment

Working...
              X