X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It wasnt about money ...Archer

'His Priority Was Never Money', Pastor, Friend Remember Glen Archer

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/n...er-glen-archer

I remember a quiet teacher, well disciplined ,soft spoken ,looking for spellers,he invited a friend of mine ,who i thought was average to get into his spelling tutelage,thats to say he saw the potential of raw talent ,not just the talented.

Great man.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

My country failed me!
    Glen Archer died heart broken over lack of adequate support during illness

By Kimmo Matthews matthewsk@jamaicaobserver.com

Monday, March 02, 2015

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...try-failed-me-

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

But if him a nuh palltishan or hatlete, wi nuh bizniz wid him.Wi only fly ticians to Miami for good medical care...pon taxpayers dime.

Comment

TRUE.Humble man i tell you.

Comment

Georgian...so that is typical of us. LoL

Comment

To me , he put Ardenne on the map, we went from average to great,besides net ball we were known in lesser sports ,he built our academic name in the 80s and 90s.

Comment

Tru dat!

Comment

“Is this how we treat a national treasure as a country?” asked Newby, who spoke about the many struggles Archer faced while alive and even more so in his final days on his sick bed.
                So hold on, dem never hear bout a lady name Louise Bennett who had to move to Canada? As national treasures go she is near the top of the heap.

These are not even a politician failing specificially,they are national failings.
                "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

The Reverend Glen Archer Had Big Plans
                  Share on google Share on twitter Share on facebook
                  Published:Monday | March 2, 2015

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/l...-had-big-plans

Comment

He believed in us .

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/l...rchers-funeral

Comment

That said Jamaica has thousands of Archers,Ardenne was blessed and we toast him.Unsung teachers.

Comment

Yep. So true.
                        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

YESSSSSSSSS.

Most unsung.

Comment

Working...
                          X