What are you reading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you reading?

I just bought Rudy Giuliani's latest book, Fifty Shades of Black.

Here is an excerpt:

Real Time with Bill Maher: Rudy Giuliani's Fifty …: http://youtu.be/mDxQrAy0D3o

BLACK LIVES MATTER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIOp7XsW0NY
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

LOL. I went to watch a Bill Maher live show a few weeks ago. My kind of comedian.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

He is funny.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Just finished reading: Man's Search for Meaning by Viktor Frankl.

A few weeks ago someone posted on one or two Blacks who survived the holocaust......

The book gave some back ground on how and why some survived over others.....

Sorry to place a serious spin on your post.

BTW:

I read Ayn Rand's book Atlas Shrugged when I was maybe 16 or 17 y.o.

I was too young to understand and appreciate the book. Bought Atlas Shrugged a few months ago. Trying to wrap my mind around the time needed to read this book.
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

What I can't stand hearing is that Giuliani led NY during the 9-11 attacks, as if he commanded the troops that successfully battled the terrorists.

Giuliani was no more than a clean up bwoy, who may also have been guilty of causing the deaths of hundreds who were told to remain in the doomed buildings.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

'Be Careful what you wish for" written by Jeffrey Archer and part of the Clifton Chronicles. Have Revival by Stephen King and Prince Lestat by Anne Rice lined up
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

"Race Against Time" by Stephen Lewis
                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_Ag...Ravaged_Africa
                Peter R

Comment

The Zero Marginal Cost Society by Jeremy Rifkin

Some interesting predictions being made about the economic future, one where capitalisms success eventually makes it obsolete.

Comrades and leftist revolutionary sympathizers might enjoy this one

In The Zero Marginal Cost Society, Jeremy Rifkin describes how the emerging Internet of Things is speeding us to an era of nearly free goods and services, precipitating the meteoric rise of a global Collaborative Commons and the eclipse of capitalism
                  http://www.thezeromarginalcostsociety.com/
                  "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
                    LOL. I went to watch a Bill Maher live show a few weeks ago. My kind of comedian.
                    It is very instructive that virtually the only incisive political commentary on mainstream American TV (AKA Babylon Media) is by comedians

The media landscape is littered with garbage & propaganda...with a few notable exceptions

Quite pathetic that it holds the attention of so many
                    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Good observation, it is quite pathetic.

Comment

lol...a white mans fantasy with a strong black man , explains the fascination with X being gay..lol
                        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I bet all now yuh nuh read " the Mismeasure of Man" by Steven Jay Gould.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                          X