Am I the only one who wasn't aware that

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the only one who wasn't aware that

Lady Gaga can actually sing? I first took note at the grammys, then I heard her at the Stevie Wonder show .... now last night? 3 times a cyaan buck up.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Yes she is a very good singer with a very good voice. On the looks side..............well that's another matter now.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

That Stevie Wonder show is special to me. I have Stevie as one of the top entertainer of all time. The performances were great.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

No man, people a try mek dat stick, dat she nuh have nuh talent. She can sing!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

A Cleveland morning news anchor used the racial epithet “jigaboo” while discussing Lady Gaga’s music on live television.

Kristi Capel, co-anchor of "Fox 8 News in the Morning" in Cleveland, was impressed with the pop star’s vocal abilities after hearing her perform a “Sound of Music” medley at the Oscars Sunday night.

"It's hard to really hear her voice with all that jigaboo music that she does, or whatever you want to call it. Jigaboo,” she said on-air Monday morning, before laughing
          http://news.yahoo.com/local-fox-anch...193704985.html
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
          X