Plot Bubbles in Baby Bruce's Dirty Soap Opera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plot Bubbles in Baby Bruce's Dirty Soap Opera

The Questions: Who in the JLP will sink or swim...Or will this all be washed away????

Accused claims his life was threatened by men who forced him to report $7m plan to kill Holness and Chang
    Published:Sunday | February 22, 2015Erica Virtue.

The man charged in connection with the false claim that a plot had been crafted to kill Jamaica Labour Party (JLP) leader Andrew Holness and the party's general secretary, Dr Horace Chang, has told investigators that he was contracted to tell the lies during a job-seeking trip to the party's Belmont Road headquarters.

Maxie Robinson, who has been charged with creating public mischief, is now alleging that two JLP operatives offered him big rewards if he reported the fabricated murder plot to the police.

"What they told me to do is all in the first statement. I didn't do anything on my own. I was forced and paid to do it," said Robinson in a February 10 confession statement seen by The Sunday Gleaner.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Ahh sah another master chess move,one day we will see deliverance, ole di faith
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
      Ahh sah another master chess move,one day we will see deliverance, ole di faith
      I believe these people should sell the rights to their story to Comedy Central

Nuh screenwriter cyan mek up betta story dan dem bredda yah ...chuss mi!!!

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

That fellow is unrepentant,or his defense to his legal woes is he can't stop lying.
        It was an allegation that would be wholly embraced by Holness for several reasons but I doubt a nexus can be established.
        Last edited by Rockman; February 22, 2015, 12:04 PM.

Comment

He definitely was seeking employment somewhere worthy of his attributes,and that is not a joking matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
            He definitely was seeking employment somewhere worthy of his attributes,and that is not a joking matter.
            The dysfunction in the JLP is so severe... it's hilarious. A first class tragicomedy

The JLP puts the Party in Politricks

Comment

Dysfunction , yuh surprised given the debating skills of the ites of the site, Ben , Lazie & Sass, the mirroring in the political arena must be replicated as comedy.
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

When you are ready to talk about policies and building Jamaica talk to me. Unlike you I don't engage it any party Tick tak and propoganda like you.

My talks is always on PERFORMANCE or lack of it. Show me where i have commmented much on Porsha vs Peter, Shaw vs Holness. They can make a ring inside their party offices as far as I am concern.

I hope you can understand that. When they form the government of Jamaica, ask me about their performance, that is what I am concern about PERFORMANCE OF THE GOVERNMENT OF JAMAICA. So when you are ready to touch that subject you can touch me, until then gwaan talk. JLP can take 10 or 50 years to come back to power for all I care. The problem is what is the GOV of Jamaica doing, something you all seems to forget about.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                  Dysfunction , yuh surprised given the debating skills of the ites of the site, Ben , Lazie & Sass, the mirroring in the political arena must be replicated as comedy.
                  wooiiee yuh humerus!

Comment

Working...
                  X